In a sport like ours things can go wrong in the blink of an eye
(PRWEB UK) 12 November 2012
Olympic champion Etienne Stott talked to Kenwood Travel about his recent gold medal at London 2012, his concentration techniques and a serious shoulder injury he suffered just 18 months before the Games.
The Bedford Olympian visited Kenwood Travel's premises in London to give a first-hand account of his recent holiday to the Maldives, a trip Kenwood Travel were only to proud to arrange for him.
In the interview, Etienne also described his victory in the kayaking C2 event with Tim Baillie: “Getting into the final in the Olympics is a very big deal, in a sport like ours that is very unpredictable, things can go wrong very much in the blink of an eye.
“Making it into each round is very, very important, but once you’re in the final you know it’s possible to get a medal out of it.”
Read the full interview at the Kenwood Travel Blog.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Etienne Stott stayed at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.