aCloud helps organisations deliver improved productivity, safely, securely and without barriers. It’s like having your whole business network in one place.
Colchester, UK (PRWEB UK) 26 November 2012
Mid-market business management software provider Access Group (Access) has launched its SaaS-based self-service platform Access aCloud, helping organisations connect with staff, customers and suppliers – irrespective of time, location or device. The move forms part of Access’ business plans to drive organic growth in addition to continuing its acquisition strategy. More than 90% of customers invited to use aCloud signed up within two days of it going live including Leicester Tigers, Welsh Rugby Union, Millennium Stadium, Hft, Swiss and Camplings.
Chris Bayne, CEO for Access, said, “aCloud delivers intuitive solutions that connect seamlessly with Access’ on-premise software, offering the best of both worlds. With over 1500 active subscribers, I’m encouraged by the uptake of the platform already especially as there is a lot of activity and interest in different solutions offered. We’ll be constantly evolving the portfolio of applications focusing on self-service, collaboration, employee engagement, process improvement and mobility.
“aCloud provides a modern, easy-to-understand user experience, encouraging rapid adoption with minimum training. It’s designed to work the way people do - collaboratively, on the go, and in real-time. The applications help organisations deliver improved productivity, safely, securely and without barriers. It’s like having your whole business network in one place.”
Steve Smith, Finance Manager at Welsh Rugby Union, and an early adopter of aCloud, commented, “We can now simply scan all our invoices and aCloud Capture instantly updates our finance system with the relevant information. The solution saves us time, sparing my team from re-keying the data, which results in fewer errors and no lost invoices. Our cash flow is stronger - invoices can now be processed in minutes so we take advantage of the early payment discounts regularly.”
The first phase of the launch includes:
- aCloud Portal: view invoices and statements for faster debt collection; online messaging enables closer interaction with credit control teams for quicker invoice approval and payment
- aCloud Expense: rapidly submit expenses and resolve queries online, from any device; it reduces approval bottlenecks, enforces company policies and controls expenses limits
- aCloud Capture: automate invoice processing with intelligent data capture procedures to save time, reduce costs and mistakes. Capture is an intrinsic part of Access’ full procurement-to-pay solution
- aCloud Document: scan and access any document in the cloud, without the need to buy costly document management systems
aCloud’s SaaS platform fully-integrates with Access’ finance, ERP, HR and payroll solutions, allowing Access customers to test the cloud model without significant changes to their existing infrastructure, and with minimal cost. It also tightly integrates with third party systems – whether in the cloud or on-premise. The launch marks the first phase of products available for the aCloud platform, with phase two set for early 2013.
For further details on Access and its solution portfolio contact Diana Ellul-Grech on 0845 345 3300 or visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
- Ends -
Access is a leading author of fully integrated business management software. The portfolio spans solutions for ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, warehousing, business intelligence, professional service automation and manufacturing. More than 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations use Access solutions to improve their performance, profitability and drive growth, unlocking their business potential through improved business insight.
Vertical focus and industry-specific solutions differentiate Access in the market and templated solutions make for rapid and easy deployments. Using Access software to automate operations, streamline processes and share real-time business information anytime, anywhere, businesses can benefit from significant performance improvements.
Access is one of the top five fastest growing UK software developers in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 and featured in last year’s Profit Track 100. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ 2011.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- Access’ software is recognised by HM Revenue & Customs
- Enabler of the Year finalist at the National Business Awards 2012
- Software Product of the Year finalist at the British Accountancy Awards 2012
- ICT in Manufacturing finalist at the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2012
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 list (47th)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’
Head of Group PR
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956