Master of Malt has extended their final order deadline for Christmas Eve delivery to the UK mainland until midday on Sunday 23rd December.
Tunbridge Wells, Kent (PRWEB UK) 22 December 2012
Master of Malt has extended their final order deadline for Christmas Eve delivery to the UK mainland until midday on Sunday 23rd December. Any orders placed before this cut-off will be delivered on 24th December, just in time for Christmas!
This extension is perfect for anyone in need of last-minute gifts, for those too busy to make it out to the shops, or for anyone wanting to avoid the Christmas rush. Master of Malt carries over 5,000 different wines, spirits, Champagnes, liqueurs, and more. Residents of the UK mainland can order their Christmas dinner wine, their celebratory Champagne, or their after-dinner dram of whisky from Master of Malt and still have time to wrap presents and roast a goose.
Master of Malt has also created a Christmas Gift Guide to ease the process of finding the best gift for any family member or friend.
Wishing you all the best for a Happy Christmas and healthy and prosperous New Year!
About Master of Malt:
- Established in 1985
- Master of Malt is one of the UK’s leading Online Whisky & Spirit Merchants, with a huge range of whiskies, rum, brandies, gins, cocktails and many other fine spirits.
- UK Next Day Delivery from £6.95
Follow Master of Malt:
- On Twitter: twitter.com/masterofmalt
- On Facebook: facebook.com/masterofmalt
- On their blog: masterofmalt.com/blog