(PRWEB UK) 25 December 2012
The Montcalm London marble Arch is arranging a 3 weeklong event named the “Christmas Comes to the London Eye” to celebrate the Christmas and the New Year starting from the 17th of November at London Eye. The venue can be easily reached using the Waterloo underground station. The event is a tempting one and the guests putting up at the Montcalm London Marble Arch can enjoy a 45minutes ice skating session at the 300-meter ice rink created just beside the London Eye. The stabilizing seals available especially for the youngsters will ensure that they stay on their feet.
The trip on the wheel includes mulled wine, the perfect companion for an evening of sightseeing, along with new richer experience for the visitors using modern technology like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the London Eye capsule. As a spokesperson explained, “London Eye is delighted to announce its brand new in-capsule experience, which will be available to all guests who visit London's most iconic landmark.” The major attractions include the Tate Modern, the London Aquarium, and the National Theatre on the Southbank area of London. The House of Parliament and the Big Ben across river Thames is another special attraction. The Montcalm London Marble Arch offers its guests to enjoy all these wonderful opportunities to discover and experience London with real ease.
There are numerous options for the guests putting up at the Montcalm London Marble Arch as given:
- Christmas at The Montcalm Package – The wonderful package consists of a luxurious night stay at any one of the room of choice and a complimentary Champagne bottle, complimentary breakfast for two, complimentary fruits, mineral water and unlimited movie, Wi-Fi connection in and around the hotel apart from a six course Christmas Lunch at The Grill. The Montcalm London Marble Arch also offers complimentary access to the Montcalm gym.
- Festive Spa Indulgence Package – The luxurious package include any luxury room of choice along with complimentary bottle of Champagne, fruits and mineral water, complimentary breakfast and half hour spa treatment per person with the option of selecting from facials, aromatherapy massage and salt scrub. There is also a complimentary access to the Montcalm gym included in the package.
- Let’s Celebrate-Stay and Dine Package – The package includes an overnight stay at the Montcalm London Marble Arch along with delicious 3 course Christmas dinner. There are complimentary bottle of champagne, complimentary mineral water, complimentary fruits and unlimited movie for the guests to make the Christmas celebration a perfect one.
- Christmas Tealicious – The package gives the guests a choice to pamper themselves with an overnight stay at the Montcalm London marble Arch and Breakfast and Christmas Tea for two. A complimentary access to the Montcalm gym along with complimentary mineral water and fruits is also included in the package.
Apart from the package deals there are many other special treats for the guests at the Montcalm London Marble Arch.
- Festive Season Treats
1. Christmas Afternoon Tea: delicious finger sandwiches, scones and clotted cream and a glass of mulled wine to set the perfect mood to the Christmas celebration is available for just £45 for one person.
2. Christmas Day at The Grill: a delicious traditional 6 course menu specially prepared by the Executive Chef Andrew Ives is what is being offered for £110 per person.
3. New year’s Eve Gala Dinner: a lavish 6 course dinner coupled with a glass of Champagne at midnight to welcome the New Year for just £125 per person along with special entertainment is what o the cards.
4. The private parties at The Grill Private Dining Room and The Crescent Restaurants to enjoy some private moments is the perfect for having a special time with someone special.
- New Sunday Roast Menu
Priced at just £20 the New Sunday Roast Menu is the special new addition to the already rich varied menu of the Montcalm Grill.
- Market Menu at The Grill at The Montcalm
The new menu includes attractive prices featuring £15 for two course meals, £20 for the three courses, £25 for an added glass of wine along with the three course meal and £30 to have a glass of Champagne and coffee along with the three course meal.
- The winter spa offers at the Montcalm Spa
1. The Anamai Taster package for £45 including 90 minute spa instead of £140
2. Gelish Nails package for £39 instead of £55 of a package deal of £99 excluding spa.
3. Lime and Ginger Salt Glow followed by Elemis Facial of 1 hour for just £59 instead of the regular £95.
For bookings made using the official site or the central reservation team guests can also get complimentary breakfasts. So enjoy this Christmas and New Year at the Montcalm London Marble Arch. For online booking one can just visit http://www.montcalm.co.uk .