Help your baby to be comfortable by putting on clothes that are easy to remove or put on
Kent (PRWEB UK) 29 December 2012
1. Some airlines may set a minimum travel age, so double check with the airline you are flying with
2. For peace of mind, find out if the baby should need a separate ticket. You will need to decide whether your baby will be travelling in a separate safety seat or on your lap and let the airline know.
3. There are changing facilities on planes but these can be in tight spaces. Try to book a “Bulkhead” seat which is the seat at the front of the plane-this gives more room for easy manoeuvrability. These are obviously limited, so book early.
4. Help the baby to be comfortable by putting on clothes that are easy to remove or put on especially for changing time. Monitoring the baby’s body temperature is easy this way too by removing clothes to cool baby down or layer up to keep baby warm.
5. Pack lots of extra nappies and clothes so that you do not run short.
6. Liquid limitations for flights do not apply to baby's' foods. Pack extra or everything including utensils. Prepare foods before as food preparation would not be allowed in the plane gulley.
7. Make sure your baby bag has a separate waterproof bag to keep dirty clothes away from clean.
8. Ear popping is something adults and children experience alike-babies are no exceptions. Time your baby’s feeding to happen during the actual take off to avoid ear popping happening to your baby.
9. Related to the point above:- Feeding at take offs may also help your baby to sleep through most of the flight.
10. Take a few toys your baby likes to be kept entertained and at the same time having a familiar toy would make your baby feel like at home.
Luggage Superstore’ s established site is in West Kingsdown, Kent. Their aim is providing competitive prices of the highest quality luggage and top calibre Customer Service for online luggage shopping.