Kent (PRWEB UK) 31 December 2012
December 31st is usually a time where companies celebrate with employees and family and friends meet at pubs, bars, halls and homes, all to welcome in the New Year. With all the excitement, safety can sometimes be easily overlooked.
1. Don’t Drink and Drive- have a designated driver who is not drinking.
2. Do not use social media sites to let perpetrators know that your home is empty while you are partying.
3. If hosting a celebration-provide designated lifts for guests or overnight accommodation.
4. Take car keys away from anyone drinking and then hoping to drive.
5. Fireworks are a big part of celebrations for New Year’s Eve. Practice the proper safety precautions for doing them and keep that bucket of water nearby too.
6. If on the streets, be aware of others who seem out of control and detour away from their direction.
7. If heading off together with friends, stay together and avoid leaving without each other.
Luggage Superstore’s established site is in West Kingsdown, Kent. Their aim is providing competitive prices of the highest quality luggage and top calibre Customer Service for online luggage shopping.