HSBC study reveals new holiday home prospects as Florida Holidays respond with Florida villa opportunity
Florida Holidays respond to recent HSBC economic study with Orlando villa experience as first step to securing holiday home in light of an increasingly healthy economic climate.
(PRWEB UK) 25 September 2012
After a recent HSBC economic study into the relativity between buying into the US and other property markets, Orlando has emerged as a holiday home hotspot for 2012 and 2013. In light of growing confidence in the economic climate of the US, good exchange rates as well as low fees, Florida Holidays respond to the study with travel advice for UK investors looking to the future with an Orlando villa.
The Florida Holidays travel blog comments on the best course of action for UK investors on the cusp of a new American frontier in their property portfolios.
About Florida Holidays:
To contact Florida Holidays consultants, please call +44 207 749 9269.
- Alternatively, visit the Florida Holidays website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Florida Holidays is a direct sell tour operator and a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable Florida package holidays, luxury holidays, villa holidays, tailor made holidays, flights and fly drive holidays, Florida Holidays is the trusted choice.
- Florida Holidays deals directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Florida Holidays offers a range of different holiday destinations including Orlando, Disney Area Villas, Clearwater, St Pete Beach, Naples & Marco Island, Sanibel & Captiva, Sarasota & Bradenton, Siesta & Longboat Key, Cocoa Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Florida Keys, Coastal Villas and Condos and Miami. An extensive selection of family holidays and all-inclusive packages are available to suit all tastes and budgets.