We know which websites will generate the most bookings for your region and your property and we strategically promote your property on the most popular listing sites including HomeAway and TripAdvisor - completely free of charge!
London, England (PRWEB UK) 26 February 2013
RentalTrips is the new, simple and secure way to maximise bookings for holiday rental owners: As an owner is it better to go it alone or rely on a professional property manager who will take up to 35% of any rental income? "Neither," said RentalTrips Founder Dan Harrison. "We're offering a completely new option, something that owners have never seen before. There is no lengthy contract or tie-in. The owner is free to continue marketing their property as they always have. We simply increase their bookings whilst keeping all their calendars in sync. It’s as simple as that."
The holiday rentals market is now worth over £55 Billion worldwide and over 6 million holiday rental homes exist. Yet the options for owners remain limited. "Many owners feel trapped. They are forced to choose between the hassle and uncertainty of marketing and renting on their own versus the expense and inconsistent performance of a full service property manager. RentalTrips fills the gap between the existing options and makes it easier for the holiday rental owner to market their property to as many of the millions of potential travellers on the Internet as possible," explains Harrison.
The RentalTrips service includes:
- Listing Creation: RentalTrips create Professional and compelling listings to ensure your property advert is of the highest quality to deliver maximum bookings. The aim is to make sure your listing is performing to its full potential.
- Increased exposure: Placement on the RentalTrips site, promotion via natural and paid search engine marketing and social media, as well as reaching over 50 million travellers by listing on the most popular holiday rental sites, like HomeAway, VRBO, FlipKey and TripAdvisor, with no upfront costs whatsoever for the owner.
- Traveller Service and Secure Online Booking: Prompt, professional response to all traveller inquiries and a simple booking process, including updated calendars, online payment and booking. RentalTrips ensure guests are in safe hands all the way through the booking process, from the moment they first enquire until they check in for their stay.
- “Bid Now” functionality: Unlike other holiday rental sites, RentalTrips enables potential travellers to name their own price. Owners can optionally receive bids from travellers to fill their last minute availability enabling guests to make an offer within limits defined by the owner.
- Instant Calendar Updates and listing import: If an owner has their property listed elsewhere, RentalTrips will import their listing data from any source, keeping calendars, bookings and listing details in sync across all of the owners listing sites, all from one place via an easy to use listing management interface. Update once, distribute everywhere instantly.
The company simply charges a 10% fee for every confirmed and paid booking. "Large upfront fees, annual contracts and cancellation penalties are prohibitive for holiday rental owners. You only pay us when we get you a booking: It's risk-free and it's a fraction of what you'd pay otherwise. It's that simple," said founder Dan Harrison.
RentalTrips specialises in getting maximum bookings for its owners, even during those hard to fill off-peak seasons where owners typically leave their properties sitting empty due to lack of demand. “Our unrivalled experience of online marketing in the holiday rentals sector means we know which websites will generate the most bookings for your region and your property. We strategically promote your property on the most popular listing sites including HomeAway and TripAdvisor - completely free of charge!” says Harrison.
Harrison was keen to emphasise that the company is helping holiday rental travellers as well, "In helping homeowners by simplifying the marketing and booking process we are also helping the traveller. If we provide travellers with great service, they'll be more likely to book our holiday homes, which means more booked nights and more rental income for our homeowners. Everyone wins."
Unlike competitors, RentalTrips operates worldwide and has no restrictions on the geographical location of holiday rental owners or their properties.
Dan Harrison comes from HomeAway.com, which he helped to build from launch to the industry leader over eight years as a founding employee. In founding RentalTrips, he sought to apply some of the lessons learned. "Holiday letting is becoming more competitive for individual owners versus the professional property managers. Travellers expect more in terms of online payment, security and service," says Harrison. "It's difficult for the average owner to meet those demands on their own. Travellers also don’t stick to one brand or listing site. They search multiple listing sites and the cost of advertising on all these channels can be prohibitive for owners. RentalTrips takes the upfront cost and risk out of advertising on these multiple channels and owners simply pay for performance."
RentalTrips (http://www.rentaltrips.com) is an online marketing and booking service for holiday rental owners that offers a new alternative to operating as a rental-by-owner or hiring a full-time property management company. RentalTrips eliminates effort and expense for homeowners by combining online marketing technology, customer service and pay-for-performance pricing. The company handles every aspect of the holiday rental marketing process: creating professionally designed listings, reaching a large network of travellers online and providing an outstanding booking experience with full traveller support. RentalTrips was founded in 2012 in London, by former Holiday-Rentals.co.uk and HomeAway.com veteran Dan Harrison. Dan Harrison was among the original founding employees at HomeAway as Senior Software Engineer and later Software Engineering Manager.