This year, customer centricity is the thread that is weaving all the conversations at EyeforTravel Europe together, be it about using data, investing in technologies or personalisation
London (PRWEB UK) 12 March 2017
They will be joined by over 70 senior-level expert speakers over 2 days for 30+ sessions covering travel distribution, data & analytics, marketing & personalisation, revenue management, mobile strategy and much more.
“This year, customer centricity is the thread that is weaving all the conversations at EyeforTravel Europe together, be it about using data, investing in technologies or personalisation” says Tim Gunstone, MD at EyeforTravel “The brands who are able to adapt best to this new paradigm are the ones who will thrive through the disruption”.
The 2017 meeting will attract over 350 senior travel executives from across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific and will discuss the leading issues facing the travel industry today.
Some of the key issues being discussed at the summit include:
- The state of the travel industry: Where are we now?
- How to produce a digital experience that enhances the physical experience
- Who is best placed to own the customer: The supplier, intermediary or Google?
- Driving Direct Distribution
- Conversational Commerce, AI & Machine Learning to engage, sell and drive loyalty
- How Loyalty is changing in travel
For more information about the full speaker line-up, who is attending and the detailed agenda topics being discussed visit http://bit.ly/eyefortraveleu2017
For more information, please contact
Head of Digital & Content