The upcoming changes in data protection rules is creating opportunity in an under served market place. Shuttle is helping business realign how they work with consumers, and their key business introducers.
London (PRWEB UK) 12 October 2017
Shuttle, the online onboarding and document management solution is pleased to announce the commercial launch of their Introducer Portal, the first of its kind in the business banking arena. Shuttle Introducer is the first platform specifically designed to provide a secure online vault for multi-party transactions to manage personally identifiable information (PII) and commercially sensitive data.
Introduced channels drive more than 60% of new business in the business financial services space. For example, the sharing or ‘gig’ economy, self-employment and start-up initiatives are driving increased demand for small business banking services. To meet this burgeoning demand, company formation agents and accountants are increasingly advising on and setting up business bank accounts for their SME customers.
Shuttle Introducer transforms how information is captured, managed and shared in the introduced business channel.
- Financial services institutions appoint approved introducers who are authorised to originate applications using bespoke digital forms and templates
- Applicants complete forms and upload supporting documentation through omnichannel access point
- All documentation and communication are time-marked and stored in a single repository providing a full audit trail
- Providers, introducers and applicants can interact in real-time to progress business through the native Shuttle Message application
- The applicant’s personal information (PII) is protected and controlled by them through their unique access portal in accordance within GDPR guidelines
David Williams, CEO Shuttle said ‘We are excited to launch the Shuttle Introducer Portal to banks and other financial institutions. Our research showed us that with the upcoming changes in data protection rules, the introduced business channel is underserved with affordable technology. With Shuttle Introducer, financial institutions can grow their existing SME business and open up new channels to market by taking the lead in providing collaborative technology solutions to their ‘Key Business Introducers’”.
Shuttle was formed in 2015 and has recently closed it’s second round of investment. Based in London and Sofia, the team led by David Williams and Alex Hurd have been accelerated by the NatWest Entrepreneurial Spark programme and are currently members of the Barclays RISE community.
To find out more, contact us here:
T: 020 3287 0950