What an amazing experience. The course was fun, well structured and detailed. After having my camera for 4 years, I finally know how to use it!
Colchester (PRWEB UK) 10 November 2017
Colchester photographer Sophie Skipper announces she will be running sixteen intensive 1-day digital photography courses for beginners throughout 2018 at Wivenhoe House Hotel.
The 1-day intensive courses will take place within the beautiful Grade II listed Wivenhoe House which is surrounded by stunning landscapes and situated within the prestigious University Of Essex grounds – a superb location for exploring the medium of photography.
A unique Christmas gift:
Christmas gift vouchers are available for any 2018 photography course dates. The perfect gift for a loved one with a keen interest in photography.
On the course you will learn:
- How to switch off AUTO and start shooting confidently in MANUAL.
- How to capture motion shots.
- Introduction to white balance.
- How to take the perfect portrait.
- Tips and tricks to make your photos stand out from the crowd.
10% Discount Available
The cost of the course is £159.00 per person, however OAPs are entitled to a 10% discount. This covers the cost of:
- Full day of photography tuition (10:00-16:00)
- Practical and theoretical photography tuition
- Digital versions of content covered, (emailed after the course)
- Tea, coffee & sandwiches included.
- 10am to 4pm
- Wivenhoe House, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ
- Dates throughout 2018 – First available dates: 17th February, 9th & 31st March. Please visit https://www.sophieskipper.co.uk/beginners-photography-course/ for further dates.
Students will need to bring:
- A DSLR camera – It is essential that you bring along a DSLR – If you’re unsure on this you can email Sophie with your camera model and she will confirm whether your camera is suitable for the course.
- A notepad and pen.
- Camera batteries to last the day, and camera/battery charger.
- A memory card, at least 8GB in size.
Sophie is an award winning, full-time commercial and portrait photographer working in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, and throughout the UK.
Since gaining her BA (Hons) Degree in Documentary Photography, Sophie has worked full-time as a photographer, for a London photography agency, as a Medical Photographer at one of Essex’s busiest hospital, and on a large number of commercial and wedding commissions. Two years on from launching her own successful photography business, she feels the time is right to share her passion and skills with others who want to view the world through the lens!