LONDON (PRWEB UK) 9 January 2018
At the end of March 2018, leading UK and European banks will meet in London to assess the impact of the Open Banking Standard and PSD2, sharing insight into the distribution strategies and operating models being developed to meet the demands of regulation and customer expectations.
During the keynote panel discussion, senior banking executives including Paul Riseborough, Chief Commercial Officer with Metro Bank, Anne Boden, Chief Executive Officer of Starling Bank and Manroop Khela Chief Operations Officer for Retail and Business with Santander UK will kick the conference programme off by looking at what it means to have a digital first distribution strategy.
As 2018 will likely prove to be a landmark year in banking given PSD2 will be transposed into national law in EU member states on January 13th and the CMA 9 Banks are required to have both the development and adoption of an open banking standard in place, the RBI EU 2018 programme is a timely opportunity to hear from banking leaders whose remit is to guide their organisations through this intensive period of change.
250 delegates will meet at the Hilton Bankside Hotel in London to not only hear how the leading UK and European banks are tackling both the strategic and technical challenges of open banking; but how this is driving the digital transformation of the entire bank, the use cases that banks are developing for transformative technologies such as artificial intelligence and how banks are focusing on creating value for the customer by improving the customer experience.
Agenda sessions include:
- Distribution Strategies: Discover how banks are developing ‘mobile first’ distribution strategies that prioritise customer service, commercial delivery and future proofing of the business
- Open Banking & the API Economy: Hear from early adopters as they share open banking business models and discuss definitions of API’s and the opportunities for standardisation
- Digital Transformation: Analyse examples of fully executed digital transformation campaigns and highlight common features which enabled their success
- Artificial Intelligence: Investigate use cases for AI from back office solutions enabling efficiency and cost reductions to customer facing initiatives that allow personalisation and an improved CX
- Innovation: Discuss innovation strategies from the P&L holder’s perspective including prioritisation, B2B Fintech partnerships and successfully delivering and integrating initiatives
- Customer Experience: Learn how lean, agile and design led methodologies can help product teams co-create impactful POC's & prototypes quicker
Delivering a FinTech Network conference such as RBI EU 2018 takes 6 months of work to fully research, build and then market the programme. It’s a big undertaking with much upfront investment. It is the main vehicle through which FinTech Network achieve the mission statement of being an independent influencer who challenges the status quo and promotes positive change within the industry.
The single, clear objective of RBI EU 2018 is to make sense of the choices facing banks. With the convergence of several dynamics, it’s clear this is the most significant period of transformation to impact banking in 200 years.
The programme not only looks at the business case for change and the new models available to banks; but also at how to begin the process of adapting, modernising and digitalising businesses in a way that is commercially viable and felt by the customer.
To download the full conference brochure, follow this link: https://goo.gl/RQyp53